USPS Employee of the Month and Employee of the Year Awards
2018-19 Employee of the Year, Joan Reynolds
All USPS Employee Of the Month recipients receive a $200 cash award, two $25 gift cards, and additional recognition. The 12 USPS Employees Of the Month are also eligible for the prestigious USPS Employee of the Year award with an additional $2,500 award presented at the annual Employee Award’s Program.
- Nominate Someone & View Eligibility Criteria
- Employee of the Month current and past winners
- Employee of the Year current and past winners
If you have questions, please email Debbie Frankenbach or call 407-823-2777.
Scholarships for Staff
University employees can take advantage of free professional development courses, tuition waivers, and other incentives to increase academic and professional success. But even with these opportunities, the cost of books and fees can prevent staff from pursuing a degree at UCF. Below are scholarships available to help.
Applying for a Scholarship:
- Read the criteria carefully to determine if you meet the qualifications. If you do not meet the requirements, you will be eliminated from consideration.
- Attach all required documents to each application form. If you do not attach all required supporting documents before the application deadline, you will be eliminated from consideration.
- Deadline – Return the completed scholarship application by January 17, 2022.
- Award Notification – If you are selected as the recipient of a scholarship, you will be notified by March 15, 2022.
If you have additional questions, please contact Jamie LaMoreaux at 407-882-0191 or Jamie.LaMoreaux@ucf.edu
$250 UCF Employee Scholarship Award
- Must be a UCF/USPS or A&P full-time employee, and be enrolled in a degree-seeking program.
- USPS and A&P Employee must have one year of service completed prior to the term for which the award is requested and have not received this Staff Council Award within the previous calendar year.
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 (attach copy of degree audit).
- Employee must provide proof of enrollment of a minimum of two courses at UCF.
- Please provide a short essay on your goals in pursing your higher education.
- Consideration given to longevity of USPS and A&P employment at UCF
$100 UCF Campus Bookstore Scholarship
- Must be a UCF USPS or A&P full-time employee, or a dependent of an employee, and be enrolled in a degree-seeking Undergraduate or Graduate program in the Spring 2022 semester.
- USPS and A&P Employee must have one year of service completed prior to the term for which the award is requested and have not received this award within the previous calendar year.
- Minimum overall GPA of 2.5 (attach a copy of degree audit).
- The applicant must provide proof of enrollment of at least two courses at UCF.
- Dependents must demonstrate dependency as determined by the FAFSA (Free Application for Student Federal Aid) for 2021-2022 and include a copy to be considered.
- Employee or Dependent – please provide a short essay on your goals in pursuing your higher education.
- Consideration is given to longevity of USPS and A&P employment at UCF.
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
DIVISION OF ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE
Staff Council is advised by UCF Human Resources in the Division of Administration and Finance.
This site is hosted by the office of the Vice President for Administration and Finance.
4365 Andromeda Loop N. Orlando, Florida 32816 | 407.823.2351
© University of Central Florida